Penguin Archive--For now--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Penguin Archive--For now--

Penguin Archive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Yo WUtz up everyone
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 am by Flame

» There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 am by Flame

» I'm old here,But i justed signed up so i have a question i haven't seen here.
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am by Flame

» ONLY WORKING HACKS

» MBBS In Ukraine

» Countdown to 0 from 2000
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am by Wurmple

» Wow guess what
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 pm by Marioman Sp

» Have you ever seen billybob
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm by Kool Boys

» Fun Chats and Cool blogs =D
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm by foodfight030

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dark and RTL BANNED

Go down 
+18
Marioman Sp
bubby4j
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV
kooki95
Wtf
DarkBoom
Mook3
Mohd222
DirkD
Wurmple
goalkick12
Starsk!e
matre10
bobrjb
Steverino97
iWaddle
Bergeron4444
chewy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Quadruple Rule Violator
iWaddle

Number of posts : 74
Location : im only fo years awld and i dun no wat a location iz!
Infractions :
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 152
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:15 am

Penguin100 wrote:
I agree Very Happy

You edited my post. =/
Back to top Go down
http://CP-Memories.piczo.com
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV
Read Da Rules
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV

Number of posts : 184
Infractions :
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Never mess with Chewittz
Back to top Go down
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV
Read Da Rules
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV

Infractions :
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Dont mess with Chewittz
Back to top Go down
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV
Read Da Rules
GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Dont mess withh Chewitts
Back to top Go down
bubby4j
Read Da Rules
bubby4j

Number of posts : 488
Infractions :
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 485

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Give an Infraction to GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV. He make two many posts.
Back to top Go down
http://bubby4j.wordpress.com/
iWaddle
Quadruple Rule Violator
iWaddle

Number of posts : 74
Location : im only fo years awld and i dun no wat a location iz!
Infractions :

Penguin Coinz : 152

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:14 pm

GaNgStEr-MaDzHiDoV wrote:
Never mess with Chewittz

I can do whatever. =)
Back to top Go down
http://CP-Memories.piczo.com
Steverino97
Read Da Rules
Steverino97

Number of posts : 268
Infractions :

Penguin Coinz : 257

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Umm... i am on the other teams side. They made the badges and they didn't make it for people to copy them. And bob wrote not to "mess with the best" chewit sucks! atleast i am standing up for myself here in this forums and i wont stop until things are changed. This is another reason why i might be leaving this sucky forums. This isn't creative. atleast CPP makes up their own badges. I mean, atleast Acezboy, the greatest artist in this forums, could make one for you. Or any person here could make one for your lazy asses. Because you guys are LAZY all you guys do is make things for club penguin.

Sorry for getting off topic, but ive met mohd on club penguin like 3 times when his penguin wasent banned. I even played find four with him. I could never be his buddy. I wanted to be his buddy on Club Penguin so bad. He just adds random people.

Anyways, what makes this place unfair is that Bulltetwolf,Chewit, and mohd are the automatic admins. If mohd and chewit are admins, ok. But what makes bulletwolf so special? He's probably just chewit's family, and chewit just decides to put family as admins.

Well, i hope i told you guys off enough. Im going to register in CPP and log off this "sucky forums" as Dark and rtl said. And i am going to tell them how bad this forum is. Mohd and chewit better get ready, because their site is sooner or later gonna be HACKED.
Back to top Go down
http://steverino97.wordpress.com/
Marioman Sp
Read Da Rules
Marioman Sp

Number of posts : 62
Infractions :
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Steverino97 wrote:
Umm... i am on the other teams side. They made the badges and they didn't make it for people to copy them. And bob wrote not to "mess with the best" chewit sucks! atleast i am standing up for myself here in this forums and i wont stop until things are changed. This is another reason why i might be leaving this sucky forums. This isn't creative. atleast CPP makes up their own badges. I mean, atleast Acezboy, the greatest artist in this forums, could make one for you. Or any person here could make one for your lazy asses. Because you guys are LAZY all you guys do is make things for club penguin.

Sorry for getting off topic, but ive met mohd on club penguin like 3 times when his penguin wasent banned. I even played find four with him. I could never be his buddy. I wanted to be his buddy on Club Penguin so bad. He just adds random people.

Anyways, what makes this place unfair is that Bulltetwolf,Chewit, and mohd are the automatic admins. If mohd and chewit are admins, ok. But what makes bulletwolf so special? He's probably just chewit's family, and chewit just decides to put family as admins.

Well, i hope i told you guys off enough. Im going to register in CPP and log off this "sucky forums" as Dark and rtl said. And i am going to tell them how bad this forum is. Mohd and chewit better get ready, because their site is sooner or later gonna be HACKED.
B-B-B-Banned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatecheatz.blogspot.com
Detroit87
Read Da Rules
Detroit87

Number of posts : 551
Infractions :
Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 213

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:07 pm

HEY MOHD
WHY IS BERGERON A MOD AND KOOKI AND I ARNT
WE HAVE 515 POSTS AT LEAST
Back to top Go down
http://cpeventer.wordpress.com
Biggyp
Read Da Rules

Number of posts : 1
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 am

Dark is not exactly in control of the badges of forums, but he is the one that has practically created them. You can't go around saying you came up with the idea yourself.

I also like how this forum has an image of my forums on here. If its not off, I am contacting forumotion.
Back to top Go down
Dljs
Read Da Rules

Number of posts : 5
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:33 am

I agree with DirkD.
Back to top Go down
http://Cphints.Tk
Frostbite239
Read Da Rules

Number of posts : 2
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Uuumm why does some of these posts say you roX frostbite239 im new to this site but im old to cp plz tell me cyclops confused bounce affraid rabbit pig monkey cat alien What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect No tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and RTL BANNED   Dark and RTL BANNED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and RTL BANNED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2