Penguin Archive--For now--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Penguin Archive--For now--

Penguin Archive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Yo WUtz up everyone
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 am by Flame

» There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 am by Flame

» I'm old here,But i justed signed up so i have a question i haven't seen here.
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am by Flame

» ONLY WORKING HACKS
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am by Flame

» MBBS In Ukraine

» Countdown to 0 from 2000
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am by Wurmple

» Wow guess what
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 pm by Marioman Sp

» Have you ever seen billybob
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm by Kool Boys

» Fun Chats and Cool blogs =D
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm by foodfight030

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Advanced Programmer
Read Da Rules
Advanced Programmer

Number of posts : 3
Infractions :
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 100
Registration date : 2011-05-01

There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Empty
PostSubject: There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed   There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Well ill keep working on the trainers there is a glitch with the ice game up in the night club befor you finish the first level quit then you might get 50 to 20,000 coins i was lucky i got 20,000

hope it still works
comment on it

Videos also on youtube search club--penguin game glitches

im off Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://fish99.webs.com
Flame
Read Da Rules

Number of posts : 5
Infractions :
There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 100
Registration date : 2011-08-02

There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed   There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 am

Charley is an 18-year-old guy that lives in the UK. He live's near Chewit's House. Charley is always treated unfair. One Day, he went to school with a gun and shot and killed all the people that ever made fun of him. If you don't repost this to atleast five other posts in this forums, charley will come to you and shoot you at 12:00am tonight.
Back to top Go down

There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed
Page 1 of 1