Penguin Archive--For now--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Penguin Archive--For now--

Penguin Archive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Yo WUtz up everyone
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 am by Flame

» There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 am by Flame

» I'm old here,But i justed signed up so i have a question i haven't seen here.
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am by Flame

» ONLY WORKING HACKS

» MBBS In Ukraine

» Countdown to 0 from 2000
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am by Wurmple

» Wow guess what
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 pm by Marioman Sp

» Have you ever seen billybob
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm by Kool Boys

» Fun Chats and Cool blogs =D
Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm by foodfight030

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum Rules - Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chewy
Teh ChEwYiNg Admin
chewy

Number of posts : 220
Infractions :
Forum Rules - Read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum Rules - Read Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : Max.
Awards : More then you!
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Forum Rules - Read Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules - Read   Forum Rules - Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:50 pm

1. No Flaming - This means I don't want to see members fighting over things. Keep this an enjoyable forum.

2. No Adult Content - Remember Club Penguin is not a site for adults only. So no posting media with adult content. You will be banned for disobeying this.

3. No SPAMing - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages (SPAM) are not welcome here. I see these kinds of things everywhere and there just annoying.

4. No Excessive Swearing - I needed to point this out. Our forum has censors for swears but that does not mean your allowed to say them. The censors tell the user to report the post to an admin or a mod.

5. No Hacking Discussion - We dont want posts asking about hacking. If you need to ask someone for something please use the Personal Message(PM) System. Don't even make topics saying that you were hacked. There is no way to hack an account.

6. Leave outside arguments outside - If you know a member on here that you had a fight with before. Dont start it again here. Leave the argument outside of these forums and if someone is PMing rude messages contact me and I'll take care of it.

7. Use Common Sense - Please if you make a post put it in the right forum. If you make a mistake it's fine but if you do it on a regular basis then we will start warning you and eventually a ban.

8. No advertisement - Don't make topics advertising your site. You can get banned for doing this. If you want to advertise your site have it in your signature but dont tell people to look in your signature. Just leave it there and thats it.

9. Please use grammar - People you weren't in school to talk like this "OMG that StUfF ROXXORS OMG OLOLOL". Please use the best of your grammar skills.

10. No double posting - Do not continue many posts after your first. You can edit your previous post to add more stuff on. I dont want to see twenty posts in a row. This will be counted as SPAM. Those posts will be deleted and your post count will lower. Do not double post to get a higher post count. Double Posting is allowed if it is updating a topic such as a shop or announcement.

Breaking any of these rules may result in posts being edited or removed, or warnings being given out, and eventually bans.
Back to top Go down
http://penguincheatscp.com

Forum Rules - Read
Page 1 of 1