Penguin Archive--For now--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Penguin Archive--For now--

Penguin Archive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Yo WUtz up everyone
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 am by Flame

» There will be a New Cp trainer that ive made Only if i could get the loading invotory fixed
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 am by Flame

» I'm old here,But i justed signed up so i have a question i haven't seen here.
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am by Flame

» ONLY WORKING HACKS
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am by Flame

» MBBS In Ukraine

» Countdown to 0 from 2000
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 am by Wurmple

» Wow guess what
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 pm by Marioman Sp

» Have you ever seen billybob
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm by Kool Boys

» Fun Chats and Cool blogs =D
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm by foodfight030

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kooki95
Read Da Rules
kooki95

Number of posts : 514
Infractions :
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 539
Registration date : 2008-07-04

How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Empty
PostSubject: How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name?   How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:11 am

plz answer this question:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kooki95.wordpress.com
Boopy12345
Read Da Rules
Boopy12345

Number of posts : 304
Infractions :
How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Right_bar_bleue

Penguin Coinz : 367
Awards : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name?   How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:08 am

It'll chance when you have lots of posts.
Back to top Go down
http://boopy12345.wordpress.com
chewy
Teh ChEwYiNg Admin
chewy

Number of posts : 220
Infractions :

Penguin Coinz : Max.
Awards : More then you!
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name?   How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 am

Hi,
The rank that says Read Da Rules is on, until after 20 posts. Once you recieve 20 posts, your rank will be Teh Penguinator.
Back to top Go down
http://penguincheatscp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name?   How do i change the text that says "Read Da Rules" under my name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1